Re: Next is Italy, La Prossima è l'Italia ¶
By: XTOL on Mercoledì 13 Dicembre 2017 10:05
siamo a posto ragazzi, la dichiarazione dell' ONU dei diritti dei popoli indigeni salverà i popoli europei:
Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right not to be subjected to forced assimilation or destruction of their culture.
..più chiaro di così!
si prosegue con un esame comparato delle proposizioni:
- States shall provide effective mechanisms for prevention of, and redress for:
- Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
- Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
- Any form of forced population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
- Any form of forced assimilation or integration;
- Any form of propaganda designed to promote or incite racial or ethnic discrimination directed against them.
Let’s apply this article to the context of Europe, mass migration from the rest of the world, and the attempt by the liberal European elite to build a “multicultural and diverse society”. Let us analyze the document point by point: “Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right not to be subjected to forced assimilation or destruction of their culture” and then confront it with the declaration of EU leader Frans Timmermans speaking about the rebellious Visegrad Group: “Any society, anywhere in the world, will be diverse in the future”
un articolo tragico nella sua comica evidenza, o se volete, comico nella sua paradossale tragicità:
So what would happen to the self-proclaimed paladins of human rights of the European liberal elite, should the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples be applied to indigenous Europeans? The Poles, the Bulgarians, the Italians, the British and all the others? It does not matter whether they are the majority or minority. Those words aren’t even in the document. They would have a right to a land, an ethnic and cultural identity and the right to protect it. The Timmermans, the Verhofstadt, the Gaucks, the Kluths, the Macrons and all the other supporters of multiculturalism and mass migration could find themselves accused of ethnocide and cultural genocide. History will judge.