Galahad Gold - gz
By: GZ on Lunedì 26 Gennaio 2004 13:46
Hanno intervistato stamattina l'a.d. di Galahad Gold, società di estrazione mineraria inglese ultra-speculativa. E' una società che non esiste quasi, vale ora 120 milioni di sterline, ma deve ancora estrarre oro (in Islanda ad esempio) e più che altro è azionista di un altra società canadese.
Il titolo è esploso solo di recente a differenza di altri auriferi piccoli speculativi. L'oro sta scendendo un poco per cui non è forse questo il momento e bisogna trovare il punto di entrata nel prossimo mese. Mi faccio una nota qui con le ultime notizie
Northern Dynasty Minerals Limited - Resource Statement for th Pebble Deposit 26.5m ounces of Gold and 16.5bn pounds of Copper
"As the largest single shareholder in Northern Dynasty, we are delighted with the results of the new independent mineral resource estimate prepared by Norwest Corporation.
"It is very pleasing to see that their work establishes Pebble as the largest deposit of contained gold resources in North America and the second largest deposit of contained copper resources in North America.
"We are delighted that Northern Dynasty's management now aims to develop Pebble into a major mine in the shortest possible time frame."
1. NDM has acquired the rights to purchase 100% of the Pebble Gold-Copper porphyry deposit. The current fully diluted market capitalization of NDM (as at the market closing price on 21 January 2004 of CDN$9.20) was CDN$381.8m (£166m).
2. Galahad currently holds 21.9% of NDM (33.25% on a fully diluted basis), together with a 100% interest in the Skaergaard Deposit in Greenland.
3. The cost of purchase for the Group's 21.9% interest in NDM was CDN$0.72 per share in June 2003. It also has warrants at CDN$0.90 per share over further NDM shares which when exercised, and on a fully diluted basis, will give Galahad Gold a holding of 33.25% of the outstanding equity of NDM. Galahad's current unrealized profit on its shares and warrants in NDM is approximately CDN$114.1m (£49.61m).
4. When Galahad acquired its interest in NDM, the gold price was $345/ounce and the copper price was US$1641/tonne. As at market close on 21 January 2004, the gold price was $411/ounce and the copper price was US$2451/tonne.
5. Galahad Gold commenced dealings on AIM on 23 December 2003 following the reversal of Shambhala Gold into Galahad Capital plc at which time the Group was renamed Galahad Gold PLC.
Galahad Gold plc (the "Company" or "Galahad Gold") announces that the
acquisition of Shambhala Gold Limited and the acquisition of shares in
Skaergaard Minerals Corporation, which was approved by shareholders at the Extraordinary General Meeting held on 21st November 2003, was completed today. This morning 431,545,834 ordinary shares were admitted to trading on AIM. Theissued share capital of the Company is now 497,879,167 ordinary shares of 1p
The Company now has two mining projects - a 100% shareholding in Skaergaard Minerals Corporation, which owns the Skaergaard project in Greenland, and a 21.9% shareholding (34.4% on a fully diluted basis) in Northern Dynasty Minerals imited ("NDM"), which owns 80% of certain options to acquire the 36 claims covering the Pebble project in Alaska, USA. NDM is quoted on the TSX Venture Exchange, Toronto.