HUMOUR (politico-finanziario)

By: TheEnigmaMachine on Venerdì 02 Agosto 2002 21:49

A honeymooning couple had purchased a talking parrot and taken it to their room, where much to the groom's annoyance, the bird kept up a running commentary on their love-making. Finally the groom threw a large towel over the cage and threatened to give the parrot to the zoo if he didn't quit it. The next morning, packing to return home, the couple couldn't close a large suitcase. The groom said, "Darling, you get on top and I'll try." That didn't work. Figuring they needed more weight on the lid, she said, "Sweetheart, you get on top and I'll try." Still no success. Then he said, "Look. Let's both get on top and try." At that point the parrot yanked away the towel and said, "Zoo or no zoo. This, I gotta see !!!"

By: TheEnigmaMachine on Venerdì 02 Agosto 2002 21:34

dilbert

By: TheEnigmaMachine on Giovedì 01 Agosto 2002 22:22

dilbert!!

By: TheEnigmaMachine on Giovedì 01 Agosto 2002 22:07

dilbert!

By: TheEnigmaMachine on Giovedì 01 Agosto 2002 22:04

dilbert

Humour - gz  

By: GZ on Giovedì 01 Agosto 2002 21:49

La popolarità di Bush è calata un poco nei sondaggi. In genere la maggioranza lo approva nella guerra al terrorismo. Ma sul business e l'economia il giudizio è che sia così così. Tutto sommato la cosa migliore per Bush sarebbe ora di bombardare Enron Un uomo a New York sta facendo una causa da milioni di dollari ai maggiori fast food, Burger King, McDonald, e Kentucky Fried Chicken per essere diventato obeso. Vinta questa passerà a fare causa a Playboy e Victoria Secret's per averlo reso semicieco a causa dell'eccesso di autostimolazione Modificato da - gz on 8/1/2002 20:18:29

By: rael on Giovedì 01 Agosto 2002 19:52

Great Business Lessons from Everyday Life A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up hers when the doorbell rings. After a few seconds of arguing over which one should go and answer the doorbell, the wife gives up, quickly wraps herself up in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, "I'll give you $800 to drop that towel that you have on." After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob. After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves. Confused, but delighted about her good fortune, the woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets back to the bathroom, her husband asks from the shower "Who was that?" "It was Bob, our next door neighbor," she replies. "Great," the husband says, "did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?" Moral of the story: If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk in time with your stakeholders, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.

By: DOTT JOSE on Venerdì 26 Luglio 2002 12:09

Signor direttore - Dalle agenzie di ieri: "Nano nominato primo ministro in Albania". Si è preso un altro interim?

10 febbraio 1947 MATERIALI DI RESISTENZA STORICA GIORNO DEL RICORDO FOIBE dieci febbraio | MILLENOVECENTOQUARANTASETTE

By: usemlab on Giovedì 25 Luglio 2002 20:25

A millionaire was asked how he became an economic success. He told a story about visiting his bank manager. In the manager's office high up in the bank building, they both looked out over the city landscape towards the horizon. The manager said: "Do you see all that out there, we OWN all of it, all the businesses out there. You borrowers run these businesses for us."

By: paolagir on Mercoledì 24 Luglio 2002 19:43

Chi è contento del buon lavoro fatto dagli analisti (anal-isti, da me ribattezzati)? Quelli che erano stufi di bisturi e cremette lenitive, i sofferenti di emorroidi. Hanno risolto radicalmente i loro problemi: gli hanno portato via anche quelle!!!

By: usemlab on Mercoledì 24 Luglio 2002 19:29

bellissima!

Humour di borsa - gz  

By: GZ on Martedì 23 Luglio 2002 00:56

A Las Vegas hanno cambiato le campagne pubblicitarie. Ora è : “Las Vegas, il modo prudente di investire”. Gli Stati Uniti hanno una nuova arma. Distrugge le persone, ma lascia intatti gli edifici – si chiama la borsa. Qual’è la differenza tra Las Vegas e Wall Street ? A Las Vegas dopo che hai perso tutti i soldi ti lasciano servire al bar gratis Una studentessa di una scuola del Delaware è entrata nei computer dell'istituto e ha cambiato i propri voti. Ora è nei guai e rischia l'espulsione. Ha anche ricevuto due offerte di lavoro da WorldCom e Enron. E' così caldo questa settimana a New York che a molti non importa di aver perso anche la camicia. Modificato da - gz on 7/22/2002 22:58:12

By: usemlab on Domenica 21 Luglio 2002 21:03

Raccolta in un NG straniero di borsa: A little boy, Bernie, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died. Bernie replied, "Well then, just give me my money back." The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already." Bernie said, "OK then just unload the donkey." The farmer asked, "What ya gonna do with him?" Bernie, "I'm going to raffle him off." Farmer, "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!" Bernie, "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he is dead." A month later the farmer met up with Bernie and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?" Bernie, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made an off the books profit of $998.00." Farmer, "Didn't anyone complain?" Bernie, "Just the guy who won." So I gave him his two dollars back." Bernie grew up and eventually became the chairman of WorldCom.

By: banshee on Domenica 21 Luglio 2002 20:09

http://www.finanzaonline.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=263881 E' di un esule. E vi assicuro che merita!

By: rael on Venerdì 19 Luglio 2002 21:27

Trendmacro.com pubblica ogni giorno una barzelletta/vignetta, a volte veramente esilaranti... We just couldn't wait for Monday to put this up as Joke of the Day. A friend sent this in, saying it reminds him of the way that Congress, the SEC and the media are reacting to issues of corporate accountability: The worst air disaster in history occurred early today when a two-passenger Cessna crashed in a cemetery. Search-and-rescue workers have recovered 827 bodies so far. Officials expect the number to climb as the digging continues into the night.