Rumor

By: gamis on Domenica 28 Novembre 2004 12:52

dispongo di storico tick buy tick completo del future dax lo scambio con storico stm 5 minuti qualsiasi formato

By: gianlini on Domenica 28 Novembre 2004 12:36

Leggevo ieri sul giornale la notizia, sfuggitami, che Putin nei giorni scorsi avrebbe annunciato che la Russia è in possesso di un nuovo missile nucleare, a fronte del quale nessun Paese è attualmente dotato di difese. ho rivisto stamattina il DVD del concerto di Simon & Garfunkel a Central Park, il clima era straordinariamente diverso da oggi....come non si fa a non essere nostalgici del Comunismo e della CCCP???? (detto senza nessuna ironia, ma dal profondo dell'animo)

Prima e dopo il trattamento - gz  

By: GZ on Domenica 28 Novembre 2004 02:08

Prima e dopo la cura, cioè l'invito a pranzo dei servizi segreti. Tre mesi il leader ukraino è stato invitato a un incontro con i servizi di sicurezza per discutere i problemi dell'elezione e ha fatto l'errore di assaggiare del cibo al ristorante dove l'anno invitato. Il giorno dopo era in punto di morte, l'anno salvato in Austria, ma non riescono a capire di cosa sia trattato salvo che aveva una ^dozzina di disturbi simultaneamente#cnn.worldnews.printthis.clickability.com/pt/cpt?action=cpt&title=CNN.com+-+Mystery+surrounds+Yushchenko+ailment+-+Nov+25%2C+2004&expire=12%2F25%2F2004&urlID=12397363&fb=Y&url=http%3A%2F%2Fedition.cnn.com%2F2004%2FWORLD%2Feurope%2F11%2F25%2Fyushchenko.ailment.ap%2Findex.html&partnerID=2006^. Nessuno capisce che sostanza gli hanno somministrato e ora il poveraccio sembra suo nonno. I medici hanno anche paura a parlare perchè ricevono misteriose minacce. Forse il KGB continua a fare esperimenti su qualche piccola arma chimica

By: Mr.Fog on Venerdì 27 Agosto 2004 16:48

Pravda.RU Marine rescuers' exercises 12:45 2004-07-28 At the end of August, marine rescue exercises will take place in the Maritime Territory under the guidance of Russian Minister of Emergencies Sergei Shoigu. The head of the press service of the Russian Far Eastern center of the Emergencies Ministry, Natalia Gudkova, spoke about it at the briefing in Vladivostok on Wednesday. According to her, such large-scale exercises in the Amur Bay in Russia, scheduled for August 26-27, will be held for the first time. During these exercises a rescue operation on a terrorist-captured ship will be practiced. Under the scenario of the operation, two ocean-going launches of theoretical terrorists will attack a passenger-carrying tugboat. The launches of frontier guards and of the State Inspectorate of small-sized ships will come to the rescue. The marine frontier guards will have to disembark on one of the launches of the theoretical terrorists. Aircraft and helicopters will also take part in the exercises. An An-74 plane will conduct air reconnaissance, and two Mi-8 helicopters will evacuate "hostages." Then, an Il-76 cargo plane will fly to the zone of the emergency situation. Its crew will drop life rafts and devices for rescuing and evacuating the victims. The Mi-26 helicopter and the Be-200 amphibious plane will participate in the rescue operation in the Russian Far East for the first time. The helicopter will bring to the zone of the accident an air-cushion boat, and the plane - rescue equipment.

By: Mr.Fog on Giovedì 26 Agosto 2004 19:42

Avanti...c'e' posto... -------------------- Militants Eyeing Seaborne Attack, U.S General Says COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Reuters) - It is "only a matter of time" before militants try to launch a seaborne attack on the United States, but threats of terrorism are greater abroad because they are avoiding hardened U.S. targets, a senior U.S. military official said on Wednesday. General Ralph "Ed" Eberhart, who as head of the U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM) is responsible for defending U.S. land, sea and air, also said North Korea posed the greatest threat to the United States of any country -- as opposed to non-state actors such as al Qaeda -- even as Washington tries to negotiate with Pyongyang. Eberhart, who is also head of the U.S.-Canadian North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), said the danger of a seaborne attack was one reason why he advocated a modification of NORAD's bi-national mission to include the seas as well as the skies. "I believe it's just a matter of time until the terrorists try to use a ... maritime attack against us," he said. "I believe that attack could come in terms of bringing a ship into port, whether it's (carrying) high explosives or whether it's weapons of mass destruction."

By: cisha on Mercoledì 25 Agosto 2004 15:46

I fanatici islamici (chiamarli terroristi a questo punto li porrebbe su un gradino un pò più alto) sono ora ad un punto di svolta importante; cioè devono colpire qualche obbiettivo in apparenza casuale o poco importante per annunciare che stanno tornando. I TUBOLEV abbattuti potrebbero essere un esempio. Questo gli consente soprattutto di testare la reazione dei governi (e perchè no, dei mercati) ai nuovi casuali attentati. Sono partiti dalla Russia forse perchè i controlli sono ancora blandi (parliamoci chiaro...i RUSSI russano ancora come ghiri, ritenendosi non coinvolti contro AL-QUEDA). Quello però che i fanatici (ed i paesi loro amici) dovrebbero temere (ma non ci sono certezze), è la razione dell'EUROPA, ad eventuali attentati GRAVI nelle sue città o sopra i propri cieli. Io credo. ripassando un pò di storia, che l'eventuale 11 settembre in EUROPA, non farebbe altro che avvicinare ancora di più politicamente gli stati europei, che si vedrebbero costretti ad una reazione comune MOLTO VIOLENTA, contro tutti quei paesi che appoggiano e finanziano direttamente o indirettamente (IRAN in testa) i fanatici. Con il coinvolgimento diretto della NATO, e con l'appoggio di ISRAELE che a questo punto entrerebbe in gioco automaticamente (non aspetta altro) perchè di fatto circondato da paesi islamici conniventi con il fanatismo. ...AIUTO!

By: Mr.Fog on Mercoledì 25 Agosto 2004 13:31

Settembre si avvicina e i rumor di disastri & C. si moltiplicano. Perche' non controllare se tutte queste "voci" sono solo rumore? ---------------- Ecco la prima: Russian Computer Expert Predicts Internet Terrorist Attack Created: 24.08.2004 18:27 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 09:35 MSK, 3 hours 56 minutes ago MosNews Terrorists will paralyze the Internet on August 26, a Russian expert in antivirus programs said on Tuesday. Speaking at a conference hosted by Russian Information Agency Novosti, Aleksandr Gostev from Kaspersky Labs said information on this terrorist attack was published on special websites. He did not elaborate. First of all, the United States and Western Europe will suffer from the attack, Gostev was quoted by the agency as saying. The head of the labs, Yevgeny Kaspersky, reminded the audience that similar attacks had earlier paralyzed the Internet in South Korea. He added that it would be “impossible” to stop terrorist organizations if they “get down to business”. The executive director of Dr.Web antivirus lab, Mikhail Bychinsky, quoted by Lenta.ru web agency said he had not heard of such an attack. “I do not believe in mass internet attacks because the main servers are defended, and Kaspersky Labs has been foretelling doomsday for a long time.”