S&P Dax Mib.. trading

By: LINK on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 08:04

AHAHAHAAAAAIIIIAAA... comincio a preoccuparmi per il TREND ... in un forum di "CATASTROFISTI" quasi tutti LONGGGGGGGGG ... aspetto di togliere il "quasi tutti" per SHORTARE ... pace e bene .. ------------------------------------------------------ MA COSA VUOI SHORTARE .... TU ? tu non andrai mai short sei come Doris... sempre long a prescindere.... quando il mercato comincerà a scendere prima o poi.. sarai uno di quelli che entrerà al rialzo prima di tutti... e verrà nuovamente sventrato come ti hanno sventrato nel 2008...2009... lascia perdere non è per Te.

By: traderosca on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 07:54

Pigreco,hai sostituito degnamente Gianlini,sotto 9940 può essere inversione......

By: naz43 on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 07:42

AHAHAHAAAAAIIIIAAA... comincio a preoccuparmi per il TREND ... in un forum di "CATASTROFISTI" quasi tutti LONGGGGGGGGG ... aspetto di togliere il "quasi tutti" per SHORTARE ... pace e bene ...

By: farenheit on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 07:08

E' un genio...... a lui il buon Tepper gli fa una pippa... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- geni si nasce, bisogna farsene una ragione. :-)

By: pigreco-san on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 06:53

confermo long borse imminente una sparata in su pazzesca da chiaro segnale di termine di onda 3 e confermo vietato siortare se non volete farvi male. contestuale longone euro e siort oro. resiort sterlina.

By: LINK on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 06:40

ma come non lo sai...? ogni volta che vedi movimenti violenti da una parte o dall'altra, arriva il post di terminator che ovviamente il giorno prima o poche ore prima... si è messo da quella parte. E' un genio...... a lui il buon Tepper gli fa una pippa...

By: farenheit on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 06:23

Terminator, ma sei l'unico cui è permesso shortare un titolo sotto ADC? (Che tra l'altro è completamente disallineato dai diritti, prova che nessuno fa arbitraggio, non potendo appunto shortare). Sei raccomandato dal Compagno G per caso?

By: defilstrok on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 06:18

Intanto, mentre MPS ne fa di tutti i colori, l'Austria ha deciso l'haircut dei creditori di HypoAlpeAdria.... giurando però che è un caso isolato, e non accadrà più

By: terminator on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 05:53

Aborrro la sciocca gara del se e quando crolleranno i mercati preferisco seguire le orme dei ladroni itaglioti e sfruttare il vento: l'adc MPS ultimo esempio con short titolo in apertura (ora vale circa 1,40 in base alla quotazione dei diritti) e vedremo se ricoprirci in chiusura odierna o lasciar correre il gain. Oggi se vuoi stare sui mercati il motto è solo uno : ME NE FREGO ! Semplice semplice, by by nvidiosi

By: Olocrami on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 05:35

Long borse i grafici dicono long ..sta per partire una forte salita..chi non va long flat..vietato siortare. ------------------------------------------ Uahahahahahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsgmOfVFtA

By: Esteban. on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 05:24

A Milano aperto un terzo filone di indagine: la Mantovani arrivò a ottenere commesse in Lombardia e Veneto con lo stesso sistema. La 'gola profonda' confessa: 150 mila euro anche a Enrico Letta. Ma l’ex premier non è indagato: «Casco davvero dalle nuvole». ^Italia corrotta: dalle inchieste spunta un legame Expo-Mose "Soldi a tutti", anche a i big politica#http://www.wallstreetitalia.com/article/1699997/italia-corrotta-dalle-inchieste-spunta-un-legame-expo-mose-soldi-a-tutti-anche-a-i-big-politica.aspx^ Pazzesco ...

By: LINK on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 02:59

Attenzione che per un contrarian signal , esiste sempre un contrarian signal opposto.... ergo si rimane come si è rimasti negli ultimi 2 anni... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tuesday, June 10, 2014 No Asset Class is Terribly Attractive Right Now "I don’t see any asset that is terribly attractive. The most underappreciated asset is cash. Nobody likes cash. In the next 10 years, you will earn precisely 0 percent. In fact, you will lose money because Ms. Yellen is a money printer like all the others, and she will make sure that the dollar will depreciate in real terms. But for the next 6 months, cash will be most attractive. I don’t want to be in cash, but in the coming 6 months a lot of opportunities will come along." - Marc Faber

By: traderosca on Mercoledì 11 Giugno 2014 02:44

"Long borse i grafici dicono long ..sta per partire una forte salita..chi non va long flat..vietato siortare.'" eccolo il segnale che aspettavo per chiudere la posizione long... non vi è nessun barlume di segnale short:tecnico,fondamentale,comportamentale..ecc. non capisco i visionari del short,crash che da mesi,anni.... cosa guardano...ah saperlo..... Il segnale umano del mago Pigreco non è da sottovalutare da usarlo contrarian,ovviamente.

By: jtdlemon90 on Martedì 10 Giugno 2014 18:58

Long borse i grafici dicono long ..sta per partire una forte salita..chi non va long flat..vietato siortare.' Bah potrebbero in fase di accumulo e quindi ancora long ma la panza mi da delle brutte sensazioni non so potrebbe succedere qualcosa..

By: LINK on Martedì 10 Giugno 2014 16:59

About That Letter My Dad Got in the Mail Friday Monday, June 9th, 2014 By Michael Lombardi, MBA for Profit Confidential Pay a Bank to Hold Your MoneyMy father is 87 years old. He’s in great shape, drives on his own, plays cards with the guys each afternoon, and has basically been enjoying retirement since he sold his business when he was 65. Like all retirees, he and my Mom have been living off their savings for years. And like millions of Americans, the low interest rates we have been enduring since the Federal Reserve decided back in 2008 that it was best to bring rates down to historically low levels (and keep them there for six years) haven’t been kind to them. But last week, the letter we got in the mail, well, it was the last straw. Click here to learn more. My folks have some of their money in the wealth management division of one of the largest banks in North America. On Friday, we received a letter from them that said the bank would start charging a fee of $500.00 a year if the balance in my parents’ accounts fell below $125,000. Yes, you got that right. If my parents keep less than $125,000 in their accounts at this (essentially) brokerage arm of the bank, they will be charged $500.00 a year for the bank to keep their money. Nice. (If you are a small business owner, imagine treating your customers like that!) The letter ended by saying that if we are not happy with the bank, we can transfer the money to another financial institution by a certain deadline date and the transfer fee will be waived. Nice, again. Dear reader, I have been writing to you for months that my view is essentially that money is not worth anything anymore. (See “Is Money Really Worth Anything Anymore?”) Last week, the European Central Bank said it would be charging negative interest rates if banks parked money with them overnight. That means banks in the eurozone now have to pay their central bank for the safekeeping of money each night. But the stock market, it keeps moving higher and higher almost every day (or should I be saying riskier and riskier every day). High-end real estate, it keeps moving higher too. Collectible art and wine, they are going through the roof. Have you been to Miami recently? The condo boom there is like the one from 2005 and 2006 on steroids! Going back to money and considering inflation, we are being punished for keeping money in the bank because, if I were to guess, the Fed would like to see us invest more and borrow more instead of keeping money in the bank. And going back to my Dad, he was born in the Depression era. At that time, if you had money—any money—you were doing better than 99% of the population. Now I need to explain to him that he is being punished for having money and not non-financial assets? Does any of this make sense? Of course not. The game will only go on for so long. If the Fed has really printed so many new dollar bills that we need to pay to have a bank hold them, I can’t see how this picture will end well. Yes, I keep buying gold every time it dips, because if money isn’t worth anything anymore, surely gold must be worth something sometime soon. I may be wrong on this today, but I believe I will be right on it in the months ahead as the current situation of being punished to have money in the bank unravels.