Black out (Fusione Fredda, Andrea Rossi....)

By: robi2 on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 22:05

By: andrea.s on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:50

@Elisabet Senza polemica, può provare a rispondere lei a queste domande che ho postato su http://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/722-Ask-questions-to-the-Working-Group-ECAT-long-term-test/?postID=1484#post1484 non credo che a far domande si manchi di rispetto. Si manca di rispetto a se stessi non facendole. #i# Some of these questions may roughly coincide with the ones asked by "Raman", only partly leaked on the Cobraf forum, and hastily answered to by Rossi on JONP, however I believe they deserve a more careful reply). The TPR2 on page 14 computes thermal dissipation of the copper wires by Joule effect during the dummy run as 6.7W when the power input is 486W. This dissipation is computed starting from measured "average current" and from estimated resistance of the copper wires, as R*(I^2). Q1.: "Average current" is understood to be a "Average root mean square current". Please acknowledge. Then during the actual run, the copper wires dissipation is stated in table 7 in page 22 to be around 37W for total input power around 800W, and increasing to around 42W for total input power around 920 W. Throughout the ten recording files the ratio of Joule heating of wires (in W) to total consumption (in W) is 4.6% and remains exactly the same in the two phases at 1250°C and 1400°C. The ratio during the dummy run is instead 1.4%. This is a very notable finding in that the Inconel resistors seem to undergo a huge shift in reactance from the dummy test to the active run. However the reactance stays then exactly the same over 1250 to 1400°C and over 786W to 924W. This seems an artefact of calculations rather than a real measurement, but the authors can probably better explain. Q2.: Please confirm that total consumption is a direct reading of the PCE-830 instrument, or else explain how it is computed. Q3.: Please confirm that Joule heating is computed from rms current measured directly by the PCE-830, or else explain how it is computed. If both the above are confirmed, the shift in reactance is a phenomenon to be understood and explained. Q4.:Do you expect sudden drop in Inconel ohmic resistance due to temperature close to melting point ? Q5.:Do you hypotize magnetic coupling to elements in the reactor (though hard to imagine interaction with proton dynamics at 50Hz and few tens of Ampere) ? On page 1 it is stated "In addition, the resistor coils are fed with some specific electromagnetic pulses". Q6.: Is this an information given by Rossi, and/or have you detected such pulses, expectedly at much higher frequency than the PCE can measure? Q7.: Do you believe the electromagnetic pulses fed to the resistor coils draw a substantial portion of the 360W consumed by the control box ? Finally, on page 6 fig. 5 the PCE-830 reading is OL as in "overload". Q8.: Please explain why the instrument was in this condition and why you chose to publish it as such, considering the obvious suspicions it would raise. Q9.: Please publish a reading of the downstream and upstream PCE-830s in representative phases of the test, with readable scales, or if not available please justify the validity of recordings in overload condition. Thank you, Respectfully, Andrea S #/i#

By: Nero on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:41

Elisabet... ci ridai i numeretti? O ho visto male prima?

By: raman on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:38

@Elisabeth #i#capito adesso?#/i# Mai avuti dubbi.

By: CESARE on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:30

@Raman das Verhältnis zwischen den Mächten ist nicht linear! Die Messung des COP wurde durchgeführt, indem das Verhältnis der produzierten Energie und Stromverbrauch

By: CESARE on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:29

@ Raman proportionem potentiarum non linearibus, ratione habita de industria fiebat MERGES mensura producitur current consumptio ha capito adesso?

By: raman on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:24

@Elisabeth Ne fate una versione anche in romano? Tu nun ciò sai quanto me semplificheresti 'a vita e poi er tempo risparambiato... Cciao bella...

By: CESARE on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:22

@ Raman Ha difficoltà sulla lingua inglese oppure anche sull'italiano? forse esce il report scritto in italiano, deve aspettare un pò.

By: CESARE on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:16

@Raman questa volta avrà capito anche l'oca. Al posto di essere distruttivo sia fattivo e dia dei suggerimenti. I professori non sono nati ieri.

By: raman on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:13

@Elisabeth #i# Le è stato spiegato ripetutamente che il rapporto tra le potenze non è lineare!#/i# Lo dica ai Prof che questo rapporto l'hanno misurato lineare (entro l'1,3%). Si devono essere sbagliati per 32 giorni di fila. 21,60 21,63 21,69 21,72 21,75 21,77 21,86 21,92 21,99 21,78 21,79 21,80 21,88 21,86 21,83 21,97 Suvvia, faccia la brava, ci dica o ci indichi col dito la non linearità tra le prime 5 (1260°) e le altre misure (1400°C) Vediamo chi si stanca prima? PS: Complimenti per l'italiano di quest'ultimo commento che ha ottime proprietà di lessico e di sintassi e non è sgangherato come quello degli interventi precedenti.

By: CESARE on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:11

@Raman Senta, Lei davvero sta dimostrando che i casi sono due: o fa finta di continuare a non capire, o davvero non capisce, quindi è inutile continuare con questa pantomima. Le è stato spiegato ripetutamente che il rapporto tra le potenze non è lineare! Lei non è in grado di capire dalla lettura del rapporto che i professori si sono basati solo sui dati certi. La misura del COP è stata effettuata facendo il rapporto tra energia prodotta e consumo di corrente, indipendentemente dalle considerazioni sulle reazioni dei cavi in funzione delle temperature. Lei sta cercando di distogliere l’attenzione da questo fatto incontrovertibile, inserendo considerazioni che con il calcolo del COP non c'entrano niente, oltre ad essere da Lei effettuate senza capire che sta utilizzando equazioni non applicabili a materiali che non reagiscono linearmente alle temperature. Sono stata più chiara adesso?

By: raman on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 21:10

@Nevanlinna <i>Lei conosce il punto su cui non concordiamo. Lei considera la relazione come LA relazione, mentre essa manca di terzietà ed è funzionale all'ufficio legale dell'USPTO.</i> Questo non mi torna: i claim 2 e 7 fanno riferimento esclusivamente ad un tubo di metallo. L'hot-cat in allumina non può essere portato a supporto del brevetto.

By: Nero on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 20:58

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJjNVq_2euIwwmfOlVb4MK_UigkcoriisW5VsB7hu5c/edit#gid=0

By: andrea.s on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 20:53

my 2 cents: http://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/722-Ask-questions-to-the-Working-Group-ECAT-long-term-test/?postID=1484#post1484

By: raman on Lunedì 13 Ottobre 2014 20:48

@Elisabeth Non capisce? Guardo le figure. Gli shunt? Sono i fili di alimentazione su cui fanno le misure.