God bless America

Re: God bless America  

By: XTOL on Mercoledì 09 Febbraio 2022 18:10

la disobbedienza civile è meravigliosa: cretin trudeau vieta di portare benzina ai camionisti e i canadesi...

By: XTOL on Mercoledì 09 Febbraio 2022 17:52

ma no! ma dai! le votazioni in USA non sono limpide!

ACCORRUOMO! 

By: XTOL on Mercoledì 09 Febbraio 2022 09:27

credevo fossero tutti no vax...

tu credi a milioni di cazzate, spampina, fattene una ragione e vatteneaffanculo

By: pana on Mercoledì 09 Febbraio 2022 09:19

ma come ?? ma possibile??

ma leggo bene?? 

LA MAGGIORANZA DEI CAMIONISTI CANADESI SONO VACCINATI??

credevo fossero tutti no vax...

The "Freedom Convoy" began last month as a caravan of truck drivers who planned to drive to Ottawa to voice their opposition to a government mandate that requires them to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to cross the U.S.-Canada border.

That's despite the fact that the Canadian Trucking Alliance says the "vast majority" of the country's trucking industry is vaccinated.

Ottawa trucker convoy blocks key Canadian border crossing as standoff drags on : NPR

سرايا القدس تبث مشاهد جديدة لقنص جندي إسرائيلي من وحدة الهندسة شرقي مدينة غزة - YouTube

By: XTOL on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 17:22

By: XTOL on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 16:55

forse che questo thread ha cambiato nome?

god bless ottawa citizens?

By: gianlini on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 16:39

Ogni post di Xtol è un esercizio da settimana enigmistica 

"Trova l'errore" 

Last edited by: gianlini on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 16:40, edited 1 time in total.

By: hobi50 on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 16:36

Di grazia ..Xtoll ...cosa c'entra la preferenza dei cittadini a che le restrizioni diminuiscano con il non gradimento da parte dell'87 % dei cittadini di Ottawa a che i camionisti la piantino ?

Viva HK

By: gianlini on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 16:30

Xtol, la protesta dei camionisti è iniziata dopo il 28 gennaio, data del sondaggio che furbescamente vorresti contrapporre a quello indicato da Pana

Last edited by: gianlini on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 16:33, edited 2 times in total.

By: XTOL on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 16:26

sì spampina, certo spampina

Nonostante i vari tentativi dei media di regime di sminuire la protesta ed etichettare i camionisti come "no-vax violenti", la manifestazione ha avuto un forte impatto sull'opinione pubblica.

Il sondaggio proposto dall'Angus Reid Institute mostra che dopo solo due settimane si è passati dal 40 al 54 % di popolazione contraria alle restrizioni e all'obbligo vaccinale.

Questi dati testimoniano l'importanza delle manifestazioni. Fondamentale avere il coraggio di prendere posizione e contrastare la falsa informazione.

Last edited by: XTOL on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 16:28, edited 1 time in total.

By: gianlini on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 16:17

By: Gano il Magnifico on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 07:55

Soros Vs Thiel

eheh.....quando un austriaco prende di mira un ebreo.....non si può dormire sereni....;))

By: XTOL on Martedì 08 Febbraio 2022 08:32

per capire chi sono i truckers che hanno fatto scappare cretin trudeau, nell'esperienza diretta di un osservatore.

dal blog di  David Maybury (This is a blog of mathematical thoughts and views from the perspective of a data scientist within Canada’s federal civil service.)

A night with the untouchables

I live in downtown Ottawa, right in the middle of the trucker convoy protest. They are literally camped out below my bedroom window. My new neighbours moved in on Friday and they seem determined to stay. I have read a lot about what my new neighbours are supposedly like, mostly from reporters and columnists who write from distant vantage points somewhere in the media heartland of Canada. Apparently the people who inhabit the patch of asphalt next to my bedroom are white supremacists, racists, hatemongers, pseudo-Trumpian grifters, and even QAnon-style nutters. I have a perfect view down Kent Street – the absolute ground zero of the convoy...

As I finally made my way back home, after talking to dozens of truckers into the night, I realized I met someone from every province except PEI. They all have a deep love for this country. They believe in it. They believe in Canadians. These are the people that Canada relies on to build its infrastructure, deliver its goods, and fill the ranks of its military in times of war. The overwhelming concern they have is that the vaccine mandates are creating an untouchable class of Canadians. They didn’t make high-falutin arguments from Plato’s Republic, Locke’s treatises, or Bagehot’s interpretation of Westminster parliamentary systems. Instead, they see their government willing to push a class of people outside the boundaries of society, deny them a livelihood, and deny them full membership in the most welcoming country in the world; and they said enough. Last night I learned my new neighbours are not a monstrous faceless occupying mob. They are our moral conscience reminding us – with every blow of their horns – what we should have never forgotten: We are not a country that makes an untouchable class out of our citizens.